Monday, January 10, 2011

Marketing Management -Important Questions

I st Unit
 
Write in detail about Marketing Tasks and Philosophies 
 
or
 
What is Marketing Environment? Describe about micro and macro environmental factors?
 
 
Unit II
 
What is Market Segmentation? What are the bases for market Segmentation? Also write about segmenting consumer markets?
 
or
 
What is demand measurement? Describe about sales forecasting methods?
 
 
Unit III
 
Write about the stages in New Product Development
 
or
 
what is distribution channel? what are the functions of Distribution channel? write about channel design process.
 
Unit IV
 
what is consumer behaviour? what are the factors influencing industrial buying behaviour?
 
or
 
What are the characterstics of services markets? and strategies
 
Unit V
 
what is marketing organization?what the factors influencing global organization?
 
or
 
what is marketing control? what are the different marketing controls the management can exercise?
 
 
 
Short Answers Questions
 
Marketing Audit
Marketing Organization
stages in adoption process
seven o's structure
characteristics of services
packaging
Branding
Product line
product mix
positioning
online marketing
sales promotion
product life cycle
Marketing strategy
Marketing program
Marketing mix
Meta market
Marketing Myopia
social responsibility marketing
Green marketing
Holistic Marketing
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I am a marketing student and your blog was really useful for me. I am writing an assignment on heymarket business texting service and I think I can use some data you have provided. So I thought I should acknowledge your contribution and thank you for that. I am hoping that you will produce more articles like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading your post from the beginning, it was so interesting to read & I feel thanks to you for posting such a good blog, keep updates regularly.
    Distribution Management Software

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for haring this very good info about roles of marketing, I am also doing my PGCM course from distance learning center and i found this info very useful, thanks for sharing, keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete